At Evergreen Professional Training, Inc. we understand the need to be able to take classes from your home or office. Please take a look at our offerings for Correspondence Classes we bring to you!
Buyers Credit Hurdles – 3 Clock Hours $30
A Buyer’s Credit, Or lack Thereof, and their credit score Directly Impacts The Success Of A Real Estate Closing. Agents Need To Understand The Role That Credit Plays In The Transaction.
Students Will Learn:
- How To Assist Their Clients To Get As Much House As Possible
- How To Evaluate Which Are The Prospects They Should Spend Their Time With
- What Federal Laws Affect A Buyer’s Credit History
- And More!
CORE: Current Issues in WA Real Estate – 3 Clock Hours $30
This course meets the requirement of RCW 18.85.211 and WAC 308-124A-790. Every licensee must take this course each renewal period.
This CORE will address:
- Numerous legislative & legal changes that occurred in 2011 that directly impact you, your sellers and buyers
- Fraud in short sales and foreclosures
- Changes in the Landlord Tenant law that impact short sales
- REO complications including statutory requirements
- 3rd party vendors and your liability
- And more!!
Ethics, License Law and You! – 3 Clock Hours $30
This class is based on the 2012 Code of Ethics and will satisfy the NAR quadrennial requirement for REALTORS.
Students will discuss the following:
- Compare the Code of Ethics to RCW 18.85 (License Law)
- Review the role a code of ethics plays in a successful business
- Review the enforcement process for REALTORS and the Department of Licensing
- Review the most frequently violated Articles in the Code of Ethics
Agency: Stripped Down – 4 Clock Hours $40
Did You Know There Are Secret Agents In The Real Estate Industry? Come To This Class And Find Out Who They Are! RCW 18.86 (The Law Of Real Estate Agency) Affects Everything You Do Related To Real Estate Sales.
- The Minimum Duties You Have To Your Client And What They Mean In Everyday Business
- Undisclosed Dual Agency
- Agency When Selling Your Own Listing
- Buyer Broker Agreements
- Retainer Fees—When And How To Use Them
Business Planning for RE Professionals – 4 Clock Hours $40
Do You Know How Many Closed Sales You Must Have To Reach Your Goals In The Next 12 Months, 3 Years Or 5 Years? Do You Know How Much You Need To Spend On Your Business To Get Where You Want To Be? Come To This Class And Learn How To Calculate What You Need To Do To Reach Your Goals.
You Will Learn:
- How To Determine The Total Number Of Sales You Need
- How To Track Your Progress
- Understand The Role Goal Setting Plays In Your Ultimate Success
- Focus On The 3 Key Areas You Must Attain In Order To Reach Your Economic Goals
- Identify The Most Common Marketing, Licensing And Operational Expenses You Should Focus On
- And Much More!
Once upon a time ~ 3 Clock Hours – $30
To be successful in real estate, you must ‘contact’ someone; no contact, no sales. It’s as simple as that! This class will take you on a journey about prospecting in the company of Alice in Wonderland, The Little Engine that Could, Pinocchio, Goldilocks & the Three Bears and Hansel & Gretel. You will not only explore the ‘how’s’ of successful prospecting but the ‘why’s’.
This Course Will Help you Learn:
- Sources of ‘White Pebbles’
- Learning to say “NO!”
- Tips from Top Producers in the Puget Sound
- Resisting Temptation
- And more…