Instructor Development Workshop
October 28 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm PDT$195.00
Live Instruction This is Day 1 of a 2-day workshop. Attendance on both days is required. Day 2 is Nov 4.
This class meets the requirements of the Department of Licensing for those individuals wishing to teach clock hours classes. It will also help you gain better presentation skills for your clients and customers as well as improve your ability to speak in front of groups such as your church, PTA, networking groups, etc.
You will learn:
- Your own strengths and weaknesses
- How to understand different personality types and how to deal with them in the classroom
- Techniques that make the learning experience valuable
- How to stimulate participation in the classroom
- How to deal with problems in the classroom
- What the DOL expects in the CE classroom