- In the event the school cancels a class a student may receive a full refund or apply the fee to a future class.
- Classes will be canceled for bad weather in accordance with local school district closures.
- Classes requiring more than one day which have already commenced will be rescheduled as soon as possible for completion. No refunds will be issued.
- A student may cancel up to 2 days prior to the scheduled date of the class and receive a refund less a $10 administration fee. There will be no refund if a student cancels less than 2 days prior to a class or fails to show for a class.
- Students may request a refund for a class within 2 calendar days of signing up for a class. A $10 administration fee will be charged.
- Students requesting certificates be mailed via USPS shall be charged $10. Fee must be paid prior to mailing.
- Students requesting replacement or duplicate certificates will be charged $25 per certificate.